Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rock It: Lace Dress and Denim Vest

Lace Dress and Denim Vest


Mela Loves London belted lace dress, 44 CAD / Mossimo denim vest, 26 CAD / Sole Society shoes, 62 CAD / Foldover boots, 32 CAD / Love 21 vegan handbag, 16 CAD / Satchel bag, 16 CAD / Tan fedora, 13 CAD / Uniqlo paper hat, 20 CAD / Metal sunglasses, 5.14 CAD / Lazerwood , 21 CAD / Tech accessory, 20 CAD / Wayfarer eyeglass, 10 CAD

I’ve been seeing a lot of lace detailing lately from home decor to apparel (even cellphone accessories) and feeling the inspiration bug nipping at me, I thought I would brainstorm at how I would style this lace skater dress. You must know by know how much I love skater dresses and the a-line anything, haha. I have to say I’m loving the affordability of these pieces as well. How annoying is it to see something really cute and amazing, only to find out it’ll cost your left arm and and a foot to pay for it? Those combat boots are calling my name. I’m coming for you baby! As soon as momma can, haha. Anyway, I tried something new for this set. I used one basic outfits and styled it two ways: Grungy and Girly. I must say I really love it, it’s so different!

Let me know in the comments which side you like! And I’d love you guys to challenge me! Leave a link to an article of clothing from any online store and I’ll show you how I would style it. Want an even bigger challenge?? Let me know a piece of clothing that you own that you have no clue what to wear with it and I’ll style it!

9 comments:

  1. Gah! I love what you picked out here. The jean jacket!!!Yesssssss! Love the hats and the dresses with the boots. Just found your bloggy.
    Following you!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! Oh my gosh, I love the dress with the combat boots, that usually isn't something I think I can pull off, but I've been really loving that look lately.

      Delete
  2. Black lace dress, for a wedding! No high heels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I like the sounds of that!

      Delete
    2. This is the dress: http://www.clubfashion24.de/only-weekend-wardrobe-freizeitkleider-phantom.html

      I need to get a new clutch purse I think, necklace, bracelets maybe, and flat shoes!

      Delete
  3. Love the purse and shoes! SO pretty and summery! Awesome post :)
    Penny ROse
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I appreciate that! I love the lace dress and denim look, it's so perfect for summer.

      Delete
  4. Such cute fashion inspiration....I would definitely wear these things...I never learned how to do these boards, even though I use to focus very much on fashion and personal style....But I still enjoying looking and being inspired by everybody else! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how different the two sides are! edgy, but in totally different fashions :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover