Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Lately..

Hey, everyone! I know it's been a while and I thought I would update you as to what I've been doing lately (and to let you know I'm still alive, haha).

1. I've been working a ton! I've been getting lots of shifts at work which is good and bad, haha. Great for the pocket, not so much for the body and blog. I like my new job though. It's incredibly flexible which is perfect for when I get back into school AND it's generally a cool place to work. Plus, I'm doing what I'm best at which is Cashiering and Customer Service. There's also some amazing opportunities to move up!

2. Dating, or trying to anyway. Always interesting.

3. Busy, busy. There's just the most randomly urgent things that come up lately. As you know I'm trying to go back to school either in the Fall or Winter, so I have to get everything in order again for my transcripts and deciding what I actually want to take. So many things have changed, it's a little overwhelming at times.

4. Renovating my bike! That's my next project. I'm painting it, adding a basket, maybe even a bell, haha. I'll be sure to record it for you guys even if it's just a simple post on instagram or something.

5. Still working on my infamous garden. We built the bed, but it's in desperate need of some more soil. I did pre-plant a few things that look amazing. Hopefully, this weekend I'll be able to, but I'm working so I'm not sure yet. Stay tuned.

6. I'm contacting all the Parcel Swap participants today to make sure they're still interested in participating AND that they know all the rules. Exciting! I can't wait!

That's pretty much all I've been up to lately. There's a gym right beside my work place so I'm thinking that I may get a membership or something, so I can just hop in there every once in a while. I hope you all are doing well and thank you so much for understanding.

6 comments:

  1. Wow- you are one busy lady! Sounds like a lot of exciting things are going on for you! Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fulfilling week! I can't remember how I found your blog, but I'm pretty drawn to it. Love the focus on creativity and photos- and just writing and thinking of course...I still have a bike that needs some renovation, and I have never started on my garden- vegetables that is, because we do have growing flowers and trees....-Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com :) Visit me soon! ^^

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds exciting! we can't see wait you have planned

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover