Hey, everyone! I know it's been a while and I thought I would update you as to what I've been doing lately (and to let you know I'm still alive, haha).
1. I've been working a ton! I've been getting lots of shifts at work which is good and bad, haha. Great for the pocket, not so much for the body and blog. I like my new job though. It's incredibly flexible which is perfect for when I get back into school AND it's generally a cool place to work. Plus, I'm doing what I'm best at which is Cashiering and Customer Service. There's also some amazing opportunities to move up!
2. Dating, or trying to anyway. Always interesting.
3. Busy, busy. There's just the most randomly urgent things that come up lately. As you know I'm trying to go back to school either in the Fall or Winter, so I have to get everything in order again for my transcripts and deciding what I actually want to take. So many things have changed, it's a little overwhelming at times.
4. Renovating my bike! That's my next project. I'm painting it, adding a basket, maybe even a bell, haha. I'll be sure to record it for you guys even if it's just a simple post on instagram or something.
5. Still working on my infamous garden. We built the bed, but it's in desperate need of some more soil. I did pre-plant a few things that look amazing. Hopefully, this weekend I'll be able to, but I'm working so I'm not sure yet. Stay tuned.
6. I'm contacting all the Parcel Swap participants today to make sure they're still interested in participating AND that they know all the rules. Exciting! I can't wait!
That's pretty much all I've been up to lately. There's a gym right beside my work place so I'm thinking that I may get a membership or something, so I can just hop in there every once in a while. I hope you all are doing well and thank you so much for understanding.